Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions for VIP Unlimited Members
- You receive Unlimited Classes at PXA – including both locations Brookvale & Warriewood.
- You receive our Monthly Workshops for FREE
- You receive any upcoming programs at a very discounted price
- Pilates X Australia (PXA) has permission to debit $200 every 4 weeks from my nominated credit card/bank account.
- Membership ‘freeze’ requests are accepted via email only. They may have a minimum of 2 weeks, maximum of 12 weeks. We require 3 business days notice for all requests.
- There is no backdate of freezes on your membership. You must let us know3 business days in advance.
- Membership cancellations are accepted at any time. You must email email@example.com and see out the rest of the month you have paid for. Please note: you must email at least3 business days BEFORE your next schedule monthly payment to ensure another 4 weekly membership fee is charged.
- You will be charged a $10 late cancel fee if you cancel within 4 hours before the start time of a class you are booked for. You need to cancel outside of 4 hours to avoid the fee.
- You will be charged a $25 NO SHOW FEE if you do NOT cancel your class via the PXA APP or website and do NOT SHOW up to class.
- If you are on the waitlist, you must still plan to attend class. Waitlists shuffle just before class begins. If you are accepted into a class and choose to cancel within the 4 hour period, the $10 no show fee will apply.
- A $15 dishonour fee occurs if a monthly payment bounces.
- Your PXA Membership and debits will continue to roll on every 4 weeks automatically until you cancel via email.
Terms & Conditions for members prior to Feb 2018
PXA has the right to cancel or change classes or teachers.
All class passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If your pass expires we reserve the right not to extend. Please contact us before the expiry date.
Freezing a membership
Freezing a membership is accepted on all memberships. There is no charge to freeze a membership. Freeze requests are for a minimum of 2 weeks, maximum of 12 weeks per 6 months.
Please email the start and end date of the freeze request, and reason for freezing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require 72 business hours (3 business days) notice for all requests.
There is no backdate of freezes on the membership. A membership cannot be placed on freeze if there is a bounced payment yet to be paid.
Late cancellation fee
If you are unable to attend please cancel online or via the app min. 4 hours prior to class. $10 late cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation inside the 4 hour late cancellation window.
VIP members will not be charged the late cancellation fee. However, late cancel fees will be introduced permanently back to VIP memberships if there are more than 4 late cancellations in one month.
There is a 2 weeks’ notice period (1 more fortnightly payment) for membership cancellations. Cancellations are to be emailed to email@example.com. We require 72 business hours (3 business days) notice for all requests.
Membership payments are debited from your nominated bank account or credit card fortnightly.
Payments are collected by Ezidebit. On your statement it may say ‘Ezidebit’.
Please ensure your credit card or debit card details are correct and you have sufficient funds.
If a fortnightly payment bounces, please contact us within 48 hours to avoid a $15 late payment fee. Any free time added will not be included in the agreement.
No show fee
$25 NO SHOW FEE will be charged if a member does NOT cancel her class and does not show up without any cancellation via the APP or website. Before the fee is charged, a no show notification to the email address entered to Mindbody. If you wish to rectify a notification of upcoming charge that is not correct, please reply back to the notification email within 24 hours.
When a class is full, there will be a waitlist. Your spot on a waitlist will be confirmed in an email notification. If you cannot attend the class, you will need to remove yourself from the waitlist min. 4 hours before the class start time.